Curried Chicken Kiwifruit Salad
- 1-1/2 cups (8 oz) chicken breast, skinless, boneless, cooked, shredded
- 3 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit, peeled, quartered, sliced
- 1 apple, cored, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt, non-fat
- 1-1/2 tsp curry powder
- 4 tsp brown sugar, packed
- 4 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 pita bread, whole-wheat
- Mix chicken, kiwifruit, apple, celery, and raisins in large bowl; set aside.
- Blend yogurt, curry powder, brown sugar, lime juice and salt in small bowl. Pour over chicken mixture and toss lightly until blended.
- Stuff chicken salad into whole-wheat pita bread halves. Serve immediately.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
Nutritional Analysis per Serving: Calories 350 (9% Calories from Fat), 25g Protein, 56g Carbohydrate, 7g Fiber, 3.5g Fat, 1g Sat. Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 50mg Cholesterol, 460mg Sodium