Kiwi Kale Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 stalks kale, stems removed
- 1 SunGold kiwi fruit, quartered
- 1/2 small zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp raw pepitas or 4 walnut halves
- 2 tbsp coconut unsweetened shredded coconut
- toppings: hemp hearts and coconut butter
Blend all ingredients (except toppings) together until completely smooth. Transfer to a bowl and top as desired.
Note: If you prefer to drink your smoothies, add a half cup cold water or more milk and serve in a tall glass.
Recipe contributed by Christina Bauer of Eat, Drink, Be Healthy.