Green Kiwifruit Finger Jello
- 4 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1-1/4 cups hot water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit, peeled
- green food coloring
- Place the gelatin, water and 2 cups sugar in a heavy saucepan and stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Place the Kiwifruit in a blender or food processor and process just until the kiwifruit is pureed but the seeds are not broken.
- Add the lemon juice and kiwifruit purée to gelatin mixture. Increase heat and bring mixture to a boil. Boil for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool for 15 minutes. Stir in food coloring, a few drops at a time, until desired color is reached. Pour into an 8-inch square cake pan lined with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Allow to set uncovered for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Cut finger jello into cubes with a sharp hot knife. Roll in sugar before serving.