Panna Cotta with Fresh Kiwifruit Coulis
- 2 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit, peeled and diced
- 2 Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit, peeled and diced
- 4 teaspoons Sugar
Purée Green Kiwifruit and sugar in blender or small food processor until smooth; do not crush kiwifruit seeds.
- 1 envelope Unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup Boiling water
- 1/2 cup Whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Low-fat buttermilk
- Sprinkle gelatin over water in medium bowl; stir. Let stand for 10 minutes until softened.
- Microwave cream and sugar in small microwave-safe bowl for two minutes, stirring once, until simmering. Add to gelatin mixture; stir. Add buttermilk; stir until combined.
- Pour into six, 6-ounce custard cups. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Place each custard cup in 1-inch hot water for 30 to 45 seconds. Immediately invert onto plate; repeat. Spoon Green Kiwifruit coulis around panna cotta, garnish with SunGold Kiwifruit.
Nutritional Analysis per Serving: Calories 170, 5g Protein, 24g Carbohydrate, 1g Fiber, 8g Fat, 4.5g Sat. Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 30mg Cholesterol, 95mg Sodium
Prep time: 10 minute
Chilling time: 4 hours
Makes 6 servings